Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Christmas Cards

With the deadline for making Christmas Cards to send fast approaching I have been busy, every card I have made during the current week has been for Christmas, so I don't have too many more to make....maybe another 20 max. For this card I have used one of the new Christmas 2008 Magnolia's and she has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Ruby (Dress/Shoes/Candy Cane)
Vanilla (Apron/Tights)
Cocoa (Tie on the Candy Cane)
The papers are all from the DCWV 6x6 paper pad and I have used the Stampin' Up Spiral Punch on the paper with the words on. To finish off I used a couple of Prima flowers held together with a Doodlebug glitter brad and some Stickles for sparkle, a heart pin with American Craft gingham ribbon on and a "ticket" stamoed sentiment by Magnolia. As always to add some subtle sparkle to Tilda I have added Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair and Stickles "Diamond" glitter to her wings.


ink'n'rubba said...

another cute Caz! love the colours and layout with this one. hugs, annie x

Jane Carroll said...

what a cutie pie!!! love hte image and the layout and papers are perfect

hugs jane x

Emma said...

Another gorgeous card with beautiful colours...its gorgeous
Emma x

michele said...

another fab card caz, I still have loads of christmas cards to make!! must stop blog hoppin and get on with!! hugs mx