Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 38 "Lilac"

I seem to be having my least productive card week in a long time. I think I have only made 3 since Monday. Anyway, over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog the theme is "Lilac"....I do love it when the theme is so open, especially during this busy time of year. For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp "Sweet n Sassy" from the Sweet Ebony Art collection designed for SN by Elisabeth Bell (this one and Daisy are my fav SN stamps), she has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Lavendar (Hat)
Blossom (Top)
Lilac (Trousers)
The flowers are an assortment of all three with added Meadow Green for the foilage and grass.
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
The papers are all one of the new My Mind's Eye collections, although I cannot remember for the life of me which one. I have added some fabby Bazzill Tulle and a heart pin and charm. The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp that I have done across the two tags (done with a punch), and I also added a tab done with my Stampin' Up tab punch and the stamps.

Originally this card was going to be submitted for a DT over on "The Sugar Bowl", the new Sugar Nellie blog being run by Gayle....but I have since made another, and this fitted so perfectly with this weeks theme...I just had to use it.

Why not pop over to both the Cute Card Thursday blog (link to the right), I can safely say that you won't be disappointed when you see the gorgeous cards made by the DT.

PS....Apologies for the poor photo....don't know why it is so bad...the colours really do match...honestly.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and the embellishment at the bottom.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card..love the SN image and the little sentiment tags are so great! Judy x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Caz, love the big bow, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

MichelleO said...

OH my this is just stunning! I love those papers will have to track them down! And of course the purples and greens are tops to me! Really gorgeous!
HUGS
MichelleO

Claire said...

Another FAB card Caz!

SABEE said...

Love your card Caz ! Please can you show me how to colour in at our next crop !!
Brenda

michele said...

gorgeous card caz. beautiful colouring. hugs mx

Annie said...

I love this stamp too! and you made an adorable card with her. Now tell me, is tulle the hottest new product? I found some in my sewing box and was about to throw it out so maybe I should hang on to it! hugs, annie x