Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Daring Cardmakers "Birds, Birds, Birds"

Once again, in my quest to finish my Christmas cards I have interpreted the challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog to make this Christmas card. I have used the Magnolia Tilda and Dove(yay a brd) from the "So Heavenly" range.The images have been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Pastel Pink (Socks)
Cool Grey 1 (Highlights on the dress)
Cool Grey 1 (Highlights to the Dove)
Moss (in Dove's beak)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
I have also used KI Memories "Holiday Collection" papers and stickers from 2006. The final touch was to add Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Tilda's hair and Stickles "Star Dust" to her wings.
Go check out the blog, the cards are all very different...from cute to arty....I have stuck with cute, as I just can't seem to get enough....

10 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so sweet - and I love the way you've done the dove, just gorgeous

Ellen said...

cute cardand a lovely little dove well done on the colouring

Sandy said...

OMG this is totally cute.
Adorable card.

Annie said...

beautiful card Caz! hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

Precious! Love how you popped the bird out! Really pretty!
HUGS
MichelleO

jo said...

ahh such a stunning card, huggs jo x

Lythan said...

What a great card Caz. You could use the same idea for sending peace for a sympathy card or prayers too I guess.

SueH said...

This is such a sweet card Caz.
The colours and papers are really pretty and that little dove is sooooo cute.

Rosanne said...

How cute!

carolann said...

This is gorgeous hun well done xxxxx