Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Bring on the Bling!"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog the theme is "Bring on the Bling!" Make an ATC with sparkle and bling. For mine I have used two of the Xmas Magnolia's, Tilda has been sat on the large bauble using the masking technique. Tilda has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following few colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cinnamon/Cocoa (Hair)
Ruby/Vanilla (Dress)
Vanilla (Socks)
Ruby (Hat)
Metallic Gold (Bauble fixings)
I also used Stickles "Diamond" glitter to colour the bauble. The background paper is KI Memories Love Elsie "Noel" and I added a small piece of Stampin' Up Choc Chip taffeta and a sentiment by Kelly Panacci. To finish it off I have added some red gems to the notes and also as buttons on Tilda's dress.

Why not come over and join in, and take a break from card making with a quick and simple ATC....mine took about 30 mins to make (including colouring the image), plus drying time for the Stickles......I think I will make is into either a card topper or a gift tag as it is just to cute to hide away.

6 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just love this...so simple and cute. I love the background paper too. Great ATC!
Judy x

Cazz said...

love it - really like all the colours you have used x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Adorable! I believe in Santa too. :)

x Natasha x

Annie said...

oh yes, she is so cute and I look forward to seeing what you make with her. love all the sparkle and bling! hugs, annie x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz

Tracey xx

jo said...

ahhh its sooo stunning, jo x