Search This Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 26 by Jacqueline

This weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers has been provided by Jacqueline from the Netherlands. For my card I have used a couple of the new Magnolia Christmas 2008 collection. I have coloured Tilda with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Moss (nderdress)
Rose Pink (Apron/Tights)
Ruby (Merry Christmas)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
I have used papers from the "Peppermint Twist" collection by K&Co, and Core-dinations cardstock.

Lovely sketch, thank Jacqueline, and the Friday Sketchers DT have provided some gorgeous cards as inspiration.

9 comments:

MichelleO said...

How cute! Love those papers haven't seen those, and your coloring is wonderful.
HUGS
MichelleO

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm, this card looks good enough to eat!!
Hope you had a great time at the crop and that you got your work done ;)

Starting my panic now for my Holland trip.. but at least I've got my magnolia list written out for the show..lol

and shhhhh, don't shout it out about Georgia's cardi! He'll be expecting you otherwise while I'm away!! I'll post it back to you tomorrow :D

Huggies right back,
Marlene x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute card cas and great colour combo

hugs jane x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a really beautiful card. Hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz I love the beautiful K&Co papers, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

aww just too cute! love this little Tilda. hugs, annie x

Chrissie said...

I'm just loving these new Magnolia stamps Caz, how do they manage to make Tilda cuter each time?

carolann said...

Wow stunning card love the
colours you have used well done hun xxxx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline