Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 28 by Mumur of France

Here is my card using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. For my card I have used more of the Magnolia Christmas collection. I have coloured all the images with ProMarkers using the following colours...
TILDA
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Rose Pink (Dress & Tights)
Forest Green (Holly)
Moss/Ruby/Rose Pink (Gifts)
TREE
Forest Green (Branches)
Ruby (Pot)
Gold (Star)
GIFTS
Ruby
Rose Pink
Moss
The papers and stickers are all KI Memories "Holiday Collection" from 2006. Finally I added a button and some bling from my stash.

I rotated the sketch through 180 degrees as the placement would have been covering the tree in my image...I was having trouble visualising the sketch on the screen, so I drew it out and have to have it turned 180 on my desk to keep me on track...LOL

Check out the Friday Sketchers blog (link to the right), there are fab cards there for your inspiration.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh caz, your card looks so wonderful and really great. the coloration is perfect as always. i love your combination of the images!!!
hugs, bea

Julie said...

Hi Caz

What a fantastic card. Any you are so detailed in your description of what you used. It is soooo kind of you! Us new crafters need as much assistance in using the right products to give us inspiration.
Thanks
Hugs

Julie

Unknown said...

What a great take on the sketch Caz - love those colourful presents. Lol Lynn x

Danni said...

Adorable! I love all the extra little details!

Murielle said...

WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea!
Great colours!
I love look, Caz!
Have a good week end and thanks for you participation FS.
hugs, Mumur

Annie said...

isn't this cute! and a great interpretation of the sketch. I love the bling on the christmas tree too. hugs, annie x

bumblebee creations said...

OMgoodness!! I ablsolutely have fallen in love with this card!! I may just have to order that little cutie so I can make a similar one!! THANK YOU for sharing!! Have a great Sunday!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love those colours. Do you mind me asking where you got that photo corner punch from (the pink stripey corner)- I need one!!!

carolann said...

This one is so chrismasy awesome hun WTG xxxxx