Search This Blog


Sunday, November 09, 2008

Magnolia v Stampavie Week 2 "Clean & Simple"

Over on the Magnolia v Stampavie blog it is week 2 and we are challenged to make a "Clean & Simple" project using either a Magnolia OR any stamp made by Stampavie (check the Blog for the list). For my card I have used five Magnolia stamps. I first stamped Tilda and then masked her and stamped the Christmas tree. I then coloured both images with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Ruby (Socks & Dress)
Cinnamon (Basket)
Ruby/Lime Green/Pastel Pink (Baubles)
The papers are from a DCWV "Christmas Wishes" 6x6 paper pad, and all I have done is matt them on to Core-dinations cardstock. Finally I stamped a sentiment with the Magnolia "ticket" stamps and also layered the baubles (the 2 small ones are on 3D foam pads). Tilda has Sakura clear glitter gel pen in her hair and since this photo was taken I have added some "Star Dust" Stickles to her wings.


stampingheaven said...

Gorgeous card Caz, adorable. Love the pile of baubles looks great.

Cazz said...

fantastic card Caz. Love all the colours. x

Emma said...

Blimey you've been busy. All your cards are gorgeous and truly fab...good luck with all the challenges.
Emma x

MichelleO said...

OH my I love this! Fantastic job on masking her and adding the tree, which is a great tree BTW. Really great card!

ink'n'rubba said...

fabby card Caz and love how you mask your images to create the picture. hugs, annie x

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Idea!


Mephisto said...

Wonderful Idea!


mueppi said...

Youzr card is wonderful, Caz!
I love your colouring and all details!
Hugs Gisela

michele said...

beautiful card caz i love all the detail. hugs mx