Search This Blog

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Magnolia v Stampavie Week 2 "Clean & Simple"

Over on the Magnolia v Stampavie blog it is week 2 and we are challenged to make a "Clean & Simple" project using either a Magnolia OR any stamp made by Stampavie (check the Blog for the list). For my card I have used five Magnolia stamps. I first stamped Tilda and then masked her and stamped the Christmas tree. I then coloured both images with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Ruby (Socks & Dress)
Cinnamon (Basket)
Ruby/Lime Green/Pastel Pink (Baubles)
The papers are from a DCWV "Christmas Wishes" 6x6 paper pad, and all I have done is matt them on to Core-dinations cardstock. Finally I stamped a sentiment with the Magnolia "ticket" stamps and also layered the baubles (the 2 small ones are on 3D foam pads). Tilda has Sakura clear glitter gel pen in her hair and since this photo was taken I have added some "Star Dust" Stickles to her wings.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Caz, adorable. Love the pile of baubles looks great.

Cazz said...

fantastic card Caz. Love all the colours. x

Emma said...

Blimey you've been busy. All your cards are gorgeous and truly fab...good luck with all the challenges.
Emma x

MichelleO said...

OH my I love this! Fantastic job on masking her and adding the tree, which is a great tree BTW. Really great card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

fabby card Caz and love how you mask your images to create the picture. hugs, annie x

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Idea!

Domi

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Idea!

Domi

mueppi said...

Youzr card is wonderful, Caz!
I love your colouring and all details!
Hugs Gisela

michele said...

beautiful card caz i love all the detail. hugs mx