Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Fluffy Stuff"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog the theme is "fluffy stuff". We challenge to use fun flock, feathers, Flower Soft...basically anthing fluffy on your ATC. My choice was Flower Soft...and it was the first time I had ever used it, and I bought it at Ally Pally in September especially for this challenge. I used a Tilda this week...the one holiday the Lilacs...I love her. I have coloured her with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Cornflower (Jeans)
Amethsyt (Trainers)
Lilac (Top)
Lavender (Patches on Jeans)
Forest Green (Leaves)

The background paper is a scrap from March 2007 ScrapaGoGo kit, and is by Daisy D. I have also added some ribbon and bling from my stash and the sentiment is done using my ATB Tape Writer.

Check out the challenge...and come and play along with us.

5 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great colours and the flower soft looks great! I love your new blog background :)
Judy x

Classroomfree said...

Lovely ATC - One of my favourite stamps, I really must get around to using her more often!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Caz

Annie said...

beautiful atc with Tilda and I love the flowers. hugs, annie x

michele said...

beautiful atc caz, lovely colouring.I must get more organised and join in with this challenge...lol!!! hugs mx