Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #25

For this card I have used the sketch over on Sketch Saturday. I have used my new Magnolia Winter Club Kit for the main image of Tilda & Edwin ice skating and they have been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Edwin's Hair)
Cocoa (Tilda's Hair)
Pastel Green (Tilda's Coat & Skates)
Pastel Pink (Tilda's Gloves & Leg Warmers)
Cool Grey 1 (Edwin's Top)
Cool Grey 1&2 (Edwin's Hat)
Cool Grey 3 (Edwin's Trousers)
Cool Grey 4 (Edwin's Skates)
The papers I have used are from a K&Co Peppermint Twist paper pad that Marlene & I got at Ally Pally and split...and I have used almost all of my half. I have also added some Prima Blossoms, a Snowflake charm, and the ribbon with the pom poms on came from a hair bobble that came from Asda, and I have finished off the card by adding a Stampendous sentiment, some bling and some Stickles "Star Dust" glitter.

Take a peek over on the Sketch Saturday blog and see the wonderful DT cards.

13 comments:

Cazz said...

I love the pastel colours you have used in this card and a great take on the sketch this week x

100drine said...

Très jolie carte, j'aime les couleurs que tu as utilisées, elle est très douce

maxine said...

Fantastic card.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card - i'm sooo jealous, mine haven't arrived yet :(

hugs jane x

Simone said...

Only one word: GORGEOUS!!!
Simone

Claire said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours.

Claire

Annie said...

I love these cuties skating and love what you've done with them on this card - gorgeous! hugs, annie x

Chrissie said...

This has to be one of the all-time cutest stamps ever Caz!
Add to that your fabulous colour scheme and this rates an A+++++ in my book.

Sharon said...

This is lovely Caz - I love the pom poms!!

michele said...

stunning card caz i love the pastel colours! hugs mx

Unknown said...

oh caz, another amazing card of you .. it´s fabulous and i love this image too. the colourcombination is really special but amazing.
big hugs and a nice weekend.
bea

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolann said...

Fantastic colour combo hun well done xxxxx