Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 36 "Red & Green"

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the theme is "Red & Green". So in my quest to get my Christmas cards finished ASAP I have made another...number 37 actually. So back to the card, I have used a couple of Magnolia stamps (again!). I masked Tilda and overstamped the tree so that she is standing in front of it. I have coloured both the images with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Ruby (Socks/Top)
Vanilla (Dress)
Forest Green (Christmas Tree)
Metallic Gold (Tinsel)
The papers and stickers are all by KI Memories (don't ask me the range as they are a couple of years old). To finish I have added a sentiment by Cats Life Press and some bling to the tree, plus some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Tilda's hair and the tinsel, and raised the parcels that I cut from the paper up onto 3D foam.

As you would expect, the DT cards over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog are just so cute and gorgeous...so pop over and have a quick peek.....and even play along.

7 comments:

Annie said...

another gorgeous christmas card with Tilda! my club stamps have just arrived so as soon as I've had my lunch I'll be cutting them out! hugs, annie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card cas

hugs jane x

Unknown said...

A really lovely card Caz. Clever masking technique there too. Lol Lynn x

stampingcaz said...

great card Caz... I got my kit today! Just wish I had time to play.

Caz

MichelleO said...

Fabulous! I am dying for that tree... yours looks so perfect! The whole card is perfect...
HUGS
MichelleO

Cazz said...

Fabulous card caz x

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFUL job on the card. I love the tree stamp. Is that a Magnolia stamp as well? Very great card and coloring card.
Hugs, Leslie