Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Astronaut Ian Card

I have made this card for one of Georgia's school friends who's birthday is at the end of February
and will be SEVEN...now silly fool that I am I put EIGHT on the flippin' card....have changed it since the photo, so the recipient will never know...because I am pretty sure that 7 year old James will not be a reader/follower of my Blog.

I have used Astronaut Ian for the main image and coloured him with Distress Inks. The moon has been created using a piece of white card run through the Cuttlebug with the "spots & dots" embossing die. The background star paper is by PaperMania from a B&W paper pad and I have added Sakura clear glitter gel pen to the stars. The wording has been added using Making Memories mini alpha stickers and the number has been done with black bling gems.

Have spent a fun afternoon and evening with Marlene and am almost ready for bed. After much chatting I have eventually made a card, so will show you that either later or tomorrow. In the morning we are popping to her local craft shop and to The Range, as I have never been to either of them....will be loads of fun...then back to her craft room for more colouring and paper stroking.

8 comments:

Tina said...

Caz.. i love these little cuties.. there are so many of them... this is just adorable i'm sure he won't find out about the eight...hehehe you made me laugh so much Paper stroking..hehehehe... Enjoy the range.. i'm sure you will not come out with spending ...been there done that... Crafty hugs Tina

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love Astronaut Ian and I love your pretty colouring.
love
Zoe
xxxx

jo said...

ahhh very stunning hun, hugs jo x

Riet said...

what a amazing card Caz.

hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

what a fabby card for a little 8, no 7, year old boy! I love how you created the moon and used the bling for the age. hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

How fun! and I love that I am not the only one that moves so fast sometimes I have to go back and fix mistakes! Really cute card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Stephanie said...

At least you caught it in time lol
Fab kiddies card - James will love it :) x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow, I love this card! That is such a great idea to cuttlebug the moon! I never would have thought of that! Great job, I'm sure little James will love it!