Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dawny's Sketch #9

This week over on Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog there is another lovely simple & elegant sketch by Dawny. For my card I have used another of the PollyCrafts "Sherbert" stamps that I stamped up while visiting with Marlene last week (I received my own set this morning). I have coloured her with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Broken China (Top)
Worn Lipstick (Skirt & Shoes)
Peeled Paint (Grass)
Dried Marigold/Spiced Marmalade (Flowers)
Weathered Wood (Sky)
The papers I used were more from the My Minds Eye pad that I shared with Marlene. I also added some Anita's ribbon, Prima blossoms, swirls cut using a QK Revolution die put through the Cuttlebug, a brad and spacer and some random bling. To finish off I have added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair and the flowers.

Here is a picture of the decorated inside...finally blogger has let me add them.

Thanks so Dawny and the lovely DT over on Papertake Weekly for another fab challenge.

14 comments:

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. Beautifully coloured. Love all the little bits of bling. Great colour combo.

Glenda

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the bright sea colours and the torn edges! xx

Cathy said...

Caz this is gorgoeus - I love that image and the colours you have used. Love the torn paper and the bling.
Cathy xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Caz - great papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

SemSee said...

Oooo, this is lush! As are all your Sharing Sherbert cards! Love the colour combos you're using.
Hugs, Sem x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Caz.

hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

fabulous card Caz, I love how you've coloured this cute image and it's a great sketch! hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Fabby-dabby-do card Caz! Love the colours so much. LOL Lynn ♥

Julie said...

Love it, great colours, a really lovely card

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,fabulous colours and image ,Dawnxxx

Stephanie said...

I'm just loving those colours - fab card as usual Caz x

Ann said...

I love this card Caz, the colours are so beautiful - a really cute image too x

Eileen said...

Lovely card and I just love the colours you have used

Rach said...

fab card Caz, great colours and a sweet image.x