Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Georgia's Creations




Just a quick post to show you the fabulous cards that Georgia has made this week. Georgia is only 6 (7 in May) and her colouring is amazing. For Christmas her Nana & Pops (David's Parents) got her a pack of the ProMarkers....and she loves them and treats them like a prized possesion. She had seen me use my Cuttlebug to punch some swirls, so decided that she needed some on her card. I cut the images out on the top card and also stamped the sentiment, but she designed her layout without any help. The second card is all her own work....I did nothing.
I am pretty impressed...are you?

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Georgia's creations are gorgeous Caz, her colouring is so beautiful, I love her pretty cupcake card and the little snowy scene is cute. Zoe loves playing with the cuttlebug and likes to emboss just for fun ;-) Maybe she would like to join in over at Crafty Monkey's sometime. Hugs, Nikki x

Charlie said...

Just as well she has her own pens - or yours would be forever in danger. She is very good at making cards - and I am very impressed indeed. Cute pattern on the cupcake papercup (or whatever it is called).

SemSee said...

Oh Caz, Georgia is A-MAZ-ING! Please tell her this from me. She has such attention to detail and a wonderful crafty 'eye' already. She has obviously inherited your amazing talent! Not many 6-7 yr olds can colour like that, let alone design so beautifully! Our daughter will be 8 in July (so very similar age), and she shares my love of music. She's just started to learn the piano (I started when I was 5 and have played all my life), and it is so awesome to share my first love with her. So I can understand how you feel. I really look forward to seeing more of her awesome creations...WELL DONE GEORGIA - YOU ROCK!!

Hugs, Sem x

Jackie said...

Lovely cards but then look at the inspiration she must get from her mum. I can see she's going to follow in mum's footsteps.
Jackie

anon said...

Well done Georgia your cards are GREAT!!! Thanks to your Mummy and the other ladies on UKS I have been making cards with these stamps too and my daughters Abbey, 10, and Paige, 8, have being making their own too!! Well done to you!!!

Stephanie said...

I was just gonna compliment YOU on these cards!! You should be very proud :) x

Kim said...

Oh Georgia, these are fab, your colouring is amazing sweetie.