Search This Blog

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #37

This week over on Sketch Saturday it is the turn of Jeanette to provide us with a sketch, and a simply fab one it is too.

For my card I have used 4 Magnolia stamps, 3 from the Love Collection and 1 from the Valentine Collection. I have coloured the 3 from the Love Collection with distress inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Worn Lipstick (Dress & Headband)
Vintage Photo (Bow & Arrow)
Old Paper/Worn Lipstick (Envelope)
Peeled Paint/Worn Lipstick/Weathered Wood/Vintage Photo (Target)
The papers are all by Cloud 9 "Chocolate Chalet", I have also added some of my favourite Stampin' Up Choc Chip Taffeta (I am rapidly running out of my second reel...think I need to reorder), a couple of heart pins, a heart charm (from Marlene), and some random bling. The florishes were cut on my Cuttlebug with a Quickutz Revolution die, and finally I added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Tilda's hair and some Stickles "star dust" to her wings.

Thanks Jeanette and the rest of the DT over on Sketch Saturday.....fab work.

Today I was supposed to be going to our local crop, but it was cancelled earlier in the week as more snow was expected...and now we are not getting any until early next week....if weather reports are to be believed....so instead it is a family day with some crafting thrown in for good measure.

12 comments:

Riet said...

woww Caz what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.xx

Hayley said...

WOW stunning card
x

Chrissie said...

This is just fabulous Caz! I love the look of the papers, charms, pins etc. and your colouring is superb.

tracy said...

another stunning card caz love the colour scheme.
Can i ask where you got your quickutz flourish die struggling to get on at the moment.
hugs
tracy x

Unknown said...

Shame about your crop babes but at least you got some crafting time! Here is my favourite Tilda again - beautiful card. Lol Lynn x

Annie said...

another cute card with Valentine Tilda and I love the swirls. shame about your crop but at least you get to craft today! hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Caz :)
Love the papers and the Tilda looks devine.. got all of 'm but have yet to ink 'm up!
Amazing new watermark too.. you must be soooooo happy!!

Hugs, Marlene x
p.s. thx for tha chat today!

Jeanette said...

Stunning card Caz! Love it. Look at all those new Magnolia stamps. WOnderful how you have brought them all together! Can't wait till mine arrive! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Claire said...

Wow Caz, stunning. It really pops!

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Love the swirls.

Glenda

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love your card it is gorgeous and I love the sweet and cute Tilda.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

jan said...

Another fabulous card Caz, I've just gotta get me one of those dies to be able to cut some flourishes, though I might have to wait till next payday. lol.

Happy Crafting Jan xx