Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Did It!!!!

I had a stall at a charity event last night and actually sold my cards....now I didn't sell as many as I hoped, but the event only had about one hour for people to sell, before and during the break the speaker took. I was asked for so many Mothers Day Cards, I should have mede some, as I would have made a killing, but with only a days notice I had no time to make specific cards. I did sell a few of the ones that just have lovely words on front and no mention of a specific event.

I even took photos of my stall, as I was really pleased with how it all looked. I received so many lovely compliments from people. Ironically the cards that sold very quickly were all my recent ones.....people LOVE the Miss Anya Girls and the Gorjuss Girls as all 4 cards I had with them sold out. I sold the Wedding card with The Greeting Farm "Cake Topper" set too....I think I could have sold more of those cards. I am also on a mission to make some animal cards, and cards with my Penny Black Girls....more grown up....so watch this space...anyway onto the pics...

One with me


And one without

11 comments:

SemSee said...

I'm so glad it went well. You look gorgeous Caz, loving your outfit! And the stall looks awesome. Have you maybe thought about setting up a small and simple online store with a link via your blog, where people can pay via PayPal? I think PayPal has the tools to do this.
Hugs, Simonne x

clare said...

wow..caz your stall looks fab hun..and so do you!
glad to hear it went well...its all trail and error..esp if you've not done this before...but this could just be the begining.and best of luck if you decide to try it again.
TFS hugs clarex

Diane.W. said...

Well done Caz!!! Glad you managed to sell some :o)x

Smudgemakes said...

Well done Caz! Your stall looks great! I love your tiered display racks! Where did you find them? I have only ventured as far as selling cards to friends so far! Congratulations on your success!!

Annie said...

Well done Caz! what a great start to the weekend. hugs, annie x

Anne Essex said...

Hi Caz, Glad you enjoyed the show. I can't believe how many lovely cards you had for sale when you only had a days notice. They all look lovely and so do you.

Kind regards, Anne x

Amanda said...

well done . Glad it went Ok & your stall looked fab xx

Ellis said...

Good work, it's fun to sell cards! =)
I've never seen the Gorjuss girls before, those stamps are great! =)
You have some amazing cards here at your blog! =)
Hugs, Elenor
http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Carisa said...

congrats! what an accomplishment and true compliment to sell so many cards and have so many requests!

Zoe said...

Your stall looks great! and your cards are fab! I did my first craft stall at my sons pre-school christmas fair which went quite well, I hope to do more this year.

Pop's Cards said...

Well done, they all look really lush, i am so pleased ir went well for you hugs Pops x x x