Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dawny's Sketch #8

This week over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog there is another lovely sketch provided by Dawny, I have rotated it through 90 degrees as it fit my image better. Being a crafty minx, I have used the ATC that I made for Tilda and Friends this week as the main image of my card....so all details re the ATC part can be seen in the post below.
For the rest of the card I have used Cloud 9 "Chocolate Chalet" papers, Stampin' Up Choc Chip Taffeta and a couple of Prima Painterly blossoms held together with a brad and spacer...and covered in Stickles.

See ATC's do have a use. Pop over and check out Dawny's sketch, just follow the link over on the right.
Hugs

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - clever! Just goes to show how fabby having ATCs ready made is! Lovely colours. Lol Lynn x

Beth said...

Oh I love it! I did this with mine last week, they make such fab toppers! Gorgeous card and ATC too, I love the big cake! xx

Claire said...

Wow Caz. Fab! I love the Tilda stamp so much, it's such a breeze to colour! I need to get my hands on the cupcake stamp!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Caz.
echt a beautiful.

hugs Riet.x

Annie said...

oh gorgeous card Caz with the ATC and love all the sparkle! hugs, annie x

Frances said...

I loved your ATC Caz and it makes a fab card - I must ink up these cuties soon, especially love that giant cupcake :D hope you are back to pain-free sitting! x

Stephanie said...

Very resourceful - makes for a gorgeous card too! xxx

Dawny P said...

Clever girl Caz - it is gorgeous!! I love Tilda and her cupcake - and such pretty colours as well. Fab xxxx

Denise Clark said...

Adorable as always!

mphoinix said...

she's just so cute :)
Thanks for stopping by
http://cuttlebugchallenge.com
Maggie

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Hi,

Beautiful card! I luv all your creations. I look forward to following your fab blog.

xoxo,
Lori

Sprytebyrd said...

How nice!! I love everything about this! The colors are perfect, the stamp is adorable, the flowers and ribbon are just right and the patterned paper is awesome! Just perfect all around, I love it all!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Oh I just love everything about it - the colouring, the image, the accents!

Mrs Mayne said...

Beautiful card Caz! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!