Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Hearts"

This week over on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challege blog we have a theme of "Hearts"....come on what did you expect, it is Valentine's this week. For my ATC I have used a couple of the Magnolia Love Collection 2009. I have coloured Tilda & the Cupcake with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin & Cupcake Icing)
Walnut Stain (Hair & Cupcake)
Worn Lipstick (Dress)
Peeled Paint (Socks & Cupcake Wrapper)
Fired Brick (Hearts & Bow)
The background are some scraps from a Basic Grey "Bittersweet" 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment part was done using an Inkadinkado stamps and to finish off I have added a heart pin with a piece of Stampin' Up ribbons and a "made with love" heart charm. For sparkle I added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Tilda's hair and some Stickles "diamond" glitter to her wings.

So why not hop on over to the Tilda and Friends ATC Blog and join in the fun......a link is to the right.

Thanks for all the concerned comments about my sore tush....feeling better today, and fingers crossed I may be able to stay upright today.

Hugs

3 comments:

Monique said...

Wow what a wonderful card! I love it

xx Monique

Unknown said...

Thank goodness you are feeling a bit better babes! This is beautiful - I really don't know how you managed to fit all this on! Lol Lynn x

Annie said...

glad your tush is feeling better! and I love, love this ATC you made with this adorable Tilda. only problem is that cupcake is making me feel peckish! hugs, annie x