Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ismaki Challenge #005 of 2009

This week over on the Ismaki Blog, Isa has provided us with a fab sketch. For my card I have used 2 hAnglar & stAnglar images and also a couple of Magnolia's too. I have coloured all the images with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Fired Brick & Black Soot (All clothing, "Be Mine" & Heart Notepad)
I first coloured the notepad image which is from the new Magnolia Love Collection, and I then stamped it again and cut around it to make a template for the other images. The papers are Basic Grey "Ambrosia", KI Memories "School Days", My Minds Eye "Confetti". Then I added the circle in bling from my stash and placed the "Be Mine", also from the Magnolia Love Collections, inside the bling circle. It is such a simple sketch, but I really love it....think I will certainly be using it again.

Pop on over and check it out.....there is even a prize again this week.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

stunning card x

poupetteval said...

wowwww so gorgeous !! i love the colours and the stamp !!

Isabelle Norris said...

oh, that's a cute one! love it
isa

Mu42800 said...

c'est absolument divin !! ta carte est sensationnelle, j'adore les personnages et les carrés et les perles de pluie en cercle
bizzz Mu

Anonymous said...

oo fab colour combo.. me likey :)

Marlene x

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love the two hanglar images and I love the colour combination.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Nougatine said...

I love ittt

So cute !!

Lynsey said...

I love this, really gorgeous!

Nixe-Moni said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Caz. Love everything about it. Great job!
Hugs
Moni

Tova said...

so beautiful ! Love your card !

Riet said...

woww,whata gorgeous card Caz.

hugs Riet.xx

Gabi MeWi said...

Such a beautiful heartcard!

Beth said...

This is so fab! I love the combo of images and colours! xx

COCO said...

oh fabulous Caz !!!! i love it !!!
hugs coco