Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Newsflash...LOL

I received a lovely email from Stefany of www.dreams2stamp.de saying how much she loved my "cute style" and would I like to be on her DT. Check out her shop, there are some really cute stamps in there, and I know she is working on some new designs. Cannot wait until my DT package arrives...very exciting.

After doing a sneaky blog hop while eating my lunch at work....I checked out The Greeting Farm Blog....http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/ and I am happily scrolling down looking at the gorgeous card....and what do I see.....MY CARD.....I hadn't sent it to Marie, I just loaded it to the online gallery they have...so it was a complete surprise when I saw Miss Anya in her teal and chocolate colour scheme.

Today while at work I was also told about an evening tomorrow for women about looking good, with colour consults and helping you feel confident wearing the right colours and clothes. They are also having stalls selling and I was persuaded that I should have a stall selling my cards.....panic panis. After some persuading, and promises from those that persuaded me, that they would buy some....I emailed the organiser to see if I am too late....as it is tomorrow....arggghhh...so now I am just waiting to hear....very scary.

I am soo looking forward to finishing work so that I can go home and play with my new Miss Anya's and Gorjuss Girls.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh well done on your DT call AND your card being shown babes - well deserved. Lol Lynn ♥

Spyder said...

Well done!! And Good Luck from me!
Lyn x

Anonymous said...

Well done hunni! good luck! xx

milli said...

I'm so happy for you! Love to see what you create with those stamps!

You wondered where I got the sentiment-stamp from, I bought it on e-bay, it's from Inkadinkado.

Camilla
xx

Annie said...

Congratulations Caz! and hope all goes well for you taking a stall to sell your cards. hugs, annie x

Lynne Fahey said...

Oh wow, congrats Caz, you so deserve this... your cards are fab-u-lous as always!
I aspire to be half as good as you at cardmaking one day.
Love and hugs
Lynne
x

MichelleO said...

Whoo Hoo... doing the happy dance for you! Congrats to you and congrats to them for getting you!
HUGS
MichelleO

Stephanie said...

What a fabulous series of events Caz - I'm genuinely thrilled for you! xxx

Lynsey said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it. Your cards are also stunning. Hope you are okay. xxxxxx