Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NEW St Patrick's Day Magnolia's

I have just found some sneaky peeks of the new St Patrick's Day Magnolia range. There are bout 8-10 stamps inc. sentiments....I saw them on http://www.rosesonpaper.com/ they say they will not have them for March 17th (St Paddy's Day) but they are in the USA...so postage takes longer....maybe we will see them before them. I really loved the one above as I would make a great "Good Luck" card.

**ETA - Although the website is in the US, these stamps will be in all the stores that carry Magnolia....this site is just showing pictures, and I wanted to show them off.....so keep checking your favourite online stores or local craft shops that carry this line.**



3 comments:

Riet said...

What do you mean with Anya's direct from the Greeting Farm?

Spyder said...

Lovely Stamps! I'll have to bribe my daughter to sent me one!!(America have all the best stuff!)

Spyder said...

Thank you again! Will be looking out for this stamp!