Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar meets Cute Card Thursday

This card has been made using the sketch (rotated) provided over on A Spoon Full of Sugar, and the theme of "Signs of Spring" over on Cute Card Thursday. There are three images making up the scene, the background is my Whiff of Joy, and the girl is from The Greeting Farm " Rock the Farm" and the chicken is from the "McSplendid" set. All images have been coloured with Distress Inks. The papers have all been pinched from Marlene's scrap bag, and I believe they are by TLC (now known as ). I have also added some gorgeous velvet rik rac...again from Marlene's ribbon mountain, and I have cut some swirls with the QK revolution flourish die.
Here is a picture of the inside decorated with scraps left over...and finalluy below is a picture of the closeup of Anya.....isn't she a cutie patootie.

15 comments:

Annie said...

just gorgeous Caz! love the bright colours and the cutie pie! hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

What a darling card Caz!
Clairex

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz I love how you have rotated the sketch to create a little scene, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Caz - love these Anya images. Great swirls. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Teri said...

Hello Caz : )

I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog and how beautiful your cards are. When you have a chance please check out my blog .... there is a little pressie on there for you.

Teri xx

Riet said...

woww Caz,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

COCO said...

wowwwwwww Caz your card is very fantastic !!!!!!! I love your coloring, your papers and your stamps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation !!!!! very perfect work !!!
hugs coco

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love the sweet Anya image and I love how you rotated Debbie's sketch .
love
Zoe
xxxx

Tina said...

Awwww Caz these stamps are just gorgeous.. i love the colour combination you used... it is just perfect with these.. it's beautiful and bright...
I've tried to use your e-mail link but it won't work with my laptop.. i'd like to ask you a question about the DS cover could you please e-mail me so that i can get your e-mail address.. tina.bentley1@ntlworld.com have a great weekend Crafty hugs Tina x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Caz

this is such a great card hunny. I love that image its perfect and your colouring is fabulous. Have a lovely weekend hun. Hugs Linda x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Caz

this is such a great card hunny. I love that image its perfect and your colouring is fabulous. Have a lovely weekend hun. Hugs Linda x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Caz

this is such a great card hunny. I love that image its perfect and your colouring is fabulous. Have a lovely weekend hun. Hugs Linda x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! - the card & anya :) Have a great weekend xxx

SCRAP DIDI said...

oh caz !!!!
you card is very very beautiful i love image and i very love colors
hugs didi

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card and lovely colours. Well done! x