Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cheer Anya

I made this card using a sketch over on the Club Anya blog. I just adore this new Cheer Anya....well, I adore ALL the Anya's.....I just love their demure faces. I have used Distress Inks to colour Anya as follows...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Faded Jeans/Fired Brick (Clothing)
The papers are all Scenic Route "Appleton" papers and the small alpha is by Kelly Panacci, the large alpha by Sassafras Lass, all finished off with some Hobby Craft 99p ribbon and a heart pin. Anya has been finished off with some Sakura clear glitter gel pen put onto my finger and rubber over her hair.

I adore this new Anya, she just looks so darn perky...LOL

3 comments:

Sally said...

This card is sooooooo much fun, love the Anyas too - they are the best.
Sal. x

COCO said...

whouah !!!! very nice card and I love this stamp !!!
hugs coco

Annie said...

you really have made all the Anya stamps your 'own' Caz, and I love the card you make with them. this one is too darn cute! hugs, annie x