Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ismaki Challenge #008 of 2009 by Beatrix

My new Miss Anya collection arrived yesterday, and I just couldn't wait to ink these cuties up and make a card. I have used the lovely sketch over on the Ismaki Blog, provided by Beatrix.
The main image is Miss Anya collection from The Greeting Farm, and has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair/Boots/Skirt)
Broken China (Hairband/Top)
Fired Brick/Broken China (Handbag)
Weathered Wood (Shadow)
The papers are all by My Minds Eye and I have added Prima Blossoms and some Anita's ribbon, with a couple of pearl pins, the swirls were cut from SU Choc Chip cardstock cut with a QK Revolution using my Cuttlebug. I have finished off the card with a Magnolia frame for the sentiment which is by Printworks, and added Sakura clear glitter gel pen for sparkle.

And here is the decorated inside...


I always love taking part in the Ismaki Challenge...the sketches the DT come up with always lead to a card I am very pleased with. Thanks Beatrix for another stunner.

15 comments:

Riet said...

woww Caz,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

love your card now I definetly want/need these stamps

clare said...

gorgeous card TFS clarex

Brocéliane said...

beautiful card, love the colours you have used :)

Cassie said...

wowza! it's like a scrapbook!!

Nancy said...

Eine wirklich schöne Karte!!

LG
Nancy

MichelleO said...

Oh my this is perfect! Love the colors and that Anya... adding her to my wish list now... Fabulous card!
HUGS
MichelleO

BrigitteG said...

wowww !! love love love this card !!
she is a cutie this Anya huh ??
and i must say, the colour makes it all, looove the blue and brown colour combo :) Well done !!
Brigitte from Australia xxx
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Tova said...

beautiful, love colors

Mu42800 said...

superbe carte !! j'adore l'intérieure
bizzz Mu

SemSee said...

Stunning! Love blue/brown combo, and your colouring of Miss Anya is perfect.

Annie said...

another fabby Anya card Caz! love the aqua and blue colours and a great layout. hugs, annie x

COCO said...

oh very cute card and fabulous coloring !!!!
hugs coco

Unknown said...

oh caz, your card is so great and looks so very pretty .. the image is really sweet.
thank you for your wonderful card to my sketch on ismaki. hugs, bea

Isabelle Norris said...

Another lovely card Caz! thanks for playing
isa