Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Warm it Up

This week over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog the theme is "Warm it Up"...and after the weather we have been experiencing....we could certainly use some warming up...LOL. We have been joined this month by Guest Design Team Member, Beth, so pop on over and see what she, and the rest of us have come up with.

For my ATC I have used two hAnglar & stAnglar images both have been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose/Worn Lipstick (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Boys Hair)
Scattered Straw (Girls Hair)
Spiced Marmalade (Shorts)
Peeled Paint/Spiced Marmalade (Girls Costume)
Fired Brick (Hair Band/Bow & Life Buoy)

I used a small piece of WRMK "White Out" collection and the "Summer Day" stamp is one that I got from Clevercut after seeing Leann use it on one of her ATC's last year...and this is the first time I have actually used it. What you can't see from my picture is that I accidentally stamped the circle sentiment upside down....which I didn't notice until I looked closely at the words in the middle..LOL...so to save my ATC I stamped the image again on another scrap and cut the circle part out of the middle and covered my c*ck up.

So come on over and join us this week....these mini works of art are quick, easy and fun to make. You can find a link on the right hand side.

15 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous ATC Caz and love those Hanglar images. and a great cover up job too - I'd never have known unless you mentioned it! hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Oh I feel warmer already hun!! I love that sentiment too and well done on saving your ATC!! Beautiful colouring. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Cool ATC [scuse the pun]
love it! looks really 3D.

Finally magnolia's arrived.. just when I don't have time to play :(

Mazx x

Leann said...

lol, glad it's not just me then Caz ~ i have a few of these li'l stamps & have done exactly the same thing far too many times to mention!
Gorgeous ATC hunni, I loves it :)
Hugs x

Beth said...

This is so fab Caz! It makes me want summer even more! xx

jo said...

ahhh its just ooo stunning, you can feel the summer sun :) huggs jo x

Charlie said...

Thanks for keeping me company in the Hänglar thread - I was feeling SOOO LONELY... =0) Cute pair and lovely colours. TFS

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh what a stunning ATC. I love the cute images and the summer feeling ;)
Hugs
Moni

Anonymous said...

Finally, someone who is not reflecting on the recent snow! Love your ideas and creations, just joined as a follower, look forward to reading future posts x

MichelleO said...

OH this is so pretty. Love the sunny colors of it! Now I am really longing for Summer!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jazzy1972 said...

Simply gorgeous, I wish I could colour like that, I can't achieve light and shade. Love your blog. Jay xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So gorgeous and bright and you colouring is beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x

Monique said...

What a beautiful ATC! I love the colours you used

xx Monique

Stephanie said...

Fantastic job Caz - those colours are amazing xx

COCO said...

FANTASTIC CARD Caz !!!!!!!
lovely HANGLAR AND STANGLAR !!!!!!
hugs coco