Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ismaki Challenge #006 2009 by Kiki

This week over on the Ismaki Challenge Blog there is a lovely sketch, this week provided by Kiki. For my card I have used threee Magnolia stamos from the Love Collection 2009, each image has been stamped onto hot pressed paper and coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair & Dungarees)
Vintage Photo (Puppy)
Fired Brick (Top, Heart, XO & Shoes)
Old Paper (Notepaper)
Weathered Wood (Shadow)
The papers are by Basic Grey "Ambrosia" and I have also used some American Craft ribbon, 2 heart pins and some bling from my stash. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up from the "Best Yet" Hostess Set.

Such a lovely sketch, I have rotated it through 90 degrees so that it worked with my main image.

More snow again in the early hours of this morning....the wet slushy stuff...I managed to slip and hurt my ankle and bottom, and now it hurts if I sit for too long....so I have taken some pain killers and I am off to take the weight off my butt.....boy do I feel foolish, thankfully nobody saw me....as far as I know....unless they were all laughing from behind their curtains.

20 comments:

COCO said...

oh very fabulous card !!! and very nice coloring !!! cute Tilda !!!
hugs coco

tracy said...

Gorgeous card Caz so hot!!!
sorry hear you fell and hurt yourself you take care.
Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hope you are okay babes. Get some witch hazel on your bump and it won't bruise - honest! Beautiful card - great use of the accessories here. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, hope you feel better soon x

Charlie said...

Lovely card - and glad you didn't hurt your arms - but ankle and bottom is bad enough NOT to mention the loss of dignity - that's the worst part NOT knowing if anyone saw it... Giggle.. been there done that - and my first thought was also - OMG did anyone see that...

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz Love the rich colours Hope you feel better soon, Hugs Debbie x

Svvaly said...

Whaou Magnifique, j'adore.

Bises
Svvaly

Tova said...

very cute, love it !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hun with fab colours!
Hope your bottom is not too sore!! you silly moo!
Hugs, Marlene x

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card! Very lovely!
LG Anke

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Caz.

hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

ouch Caz! I hope your bottom and ankle aren't too bruised and you feel better soon. love the cute Tilda with puppy card you made and she looks great in the bright warm colours. hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

This is really cute! Love the bright colors, but Tilda on the X and O is perfect!

Hope your ankle and hinny are better soon...be careful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Monique said...

This is so pretty, great colours and designpaper, cute image and wonderful colouring!!

xx Monique

Nixe-Moni said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Caz. I love the great papers and colours and sweet Tilda is coloured perfectly.
Hugs
Moni

100drine said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute !!! Bravo de toute beauté

jan said...

Caz, this beautiful, I love the colours and the layout is really great.

Happy Crafting. Jan x

Ali Watson said...

This is stunning Caz, love it.

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card, such a sweet little puppy!

kiki said...

a very beautiful card !!
i love it !