Search This Blog

Monday, February 09, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge #21

I spent last night surfing and came across the Basic Grey Challenge Blog. This week they are challenging you to use patterned paper from more than one of the Basic Grey paper range, for my card I chose Ambrosia & Bittersweet. The main image on my card is Angel Angel from The Greeting Farm, and she has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Worn Lipstick (Hair & Blush)
Black Soot (Dress & Hair Bow)
The other items I have used are Prima Blossom, Heart Pins, and some lace and ribbon from my stash.

School went back today...which was great, let's hope we have seen the last of the snow!

12 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet is this - love the combination of papers and that Anya image is absolutely adorable - (I'm gonna have to get me one - the wish list grows and grows)
Thanks for playing with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Great paper selection Caz - gorgeous card :) x

Riet said...

o Caz ,what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Jackie said...

Fab card Caz, love that wild pink hair and also the papers go together so well.
Jackie

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card.

Stacey said...

Great paper combo Caz and I love how you have coloured Anya ~x~

Anonymous said...

Just love pink and black, this card is soooo me!!! x

jan said...

Hi Caz,

I love this card, she is so sweet and you have used some fabulous papers too.

Happy Crafting. Jan xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Jo Nevill said...

Great card Caz. The image you have used is fab and I love your mix of BG papers, they look so good together.

Thank you for joining us this week at BGCB.

Jo x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Caz - the image is fantastic.

Chris said...

A gorgeous card, I love how you mixed the papers for the BasicGrey challenge and I adore the pink hair of your cute image. Chris x