Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Gorjuss Card

My new Gorjuss Girls collection 1 arrived yesterday....yay, and as their name suggests they really are GORJUSS....

Last night I saw Marlene's fabulous Scrap Online card...and it was so spooky as I had been colouring the same image....so I used the sketch and made my card....thanks Hun, can't read Tiets craft forum (it's in Dutch) but I had such fun using your card as a sketch....so mwahhhhh (big kisses).

For my card I have used one of the images (don't know the name), she has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Black Soot (Hair)
Fired Brick (Dress)
Black Soot/Fired Brick (Tights)
I have used papers by Basic Grey & PaperMania and also some Bazzill and Coredinations cardstock. I have also used Prima blossoms with added Stickles "Black Diamond" glitter, the coredinations was also run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder and sanded. The pearl brads are also PaperMania with some American Craft checked ribbon and black gems to finish off.

Here is a picture of the decorated inside.....I really love decorating the inside now, and haven't made a card without decorating inside since I saw how fab it made the card look and feel.


I have another stamp inked and ready for colouring...they are just so fab, and I cannot wait to see what collection 2 looks like.

12 comments:

milli said...

She looks so lovely!!
Can't wait till I get mine:)

Camilla
xx

SemSee said...

Oh, your card is brill Caz. What great colour and your colouring is fab!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Caz,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

clare said...

Gorjuss card hun!! love the colours you've used TFS hugs clarex

Monique said...

What a wonderful card!

xx Monique

scotspanda said...

gorgeous lush card, I love how these images look so fab in funky colours not just the inevitable pastels! love the layout and papers too :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Tracey said...

Really beautiful card Caz, I can't wait to get mine inked up

Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Totally 'gorjuss!' xx

Nixe-Moni said...

What a stunning card. Love the red and black colours and your colouring is just fantastic. Love it.
Hugs
Moni

Annie said...

very striking card with the red and black colour way, strong colours really go well with these cuties! hugs, annie x

COCO said...

oh very stunning card and i love this stamp !!!!
hugs coco

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! Luv the colours.

xoxo,
Lori