Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Anniversary Cards

As my 19th wedding anniversary is coming up this month I thought I would come up with a couple. So here is one I have had on the go all week, and it just wouldn't work....finally I worked out how to do the circle sentiments on the computer and got the printer hooked up properly....plus some velvet ribbon...a Scrapbook Inspirations freebie.

I am also working on another anniversary card, but cocked up on the stamping last night...so need to salvage it a little later....will be back to show it later.
Caz
x

3 comments:

angeljakki said...

lovely colours. 2 of my favourite

Fae said...

Gorgeous card - I love the round sentiments :)

Anonymous said...

Well done on the circle sentiment on the computer, any chance of a tutorial???? I don't have a blog myself, but I'll keep popping back!