Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 10 - From Boyz to Men

Here is my card for the challenge. It is so much easier to create girly cards than yucky boy cards. I have always struggled with male cards....but these gorgeous Tilda's make it fun to keep trying. For this card I used Sitting Edwin and the Book Pile, both by Magnolia. The papers are by Rhonna Farrer, as are the rubons. The chipboard star was then covered in more RF paper. I coloured the image with my Prismacolor's and Sansador, and added glossy accents to the star on Edwin's top.

I am really pleased as I never usually enjoy making male cards...but this time I did.
Caz
x

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow what a great fun card. Love it!

Camilla said...

Love your card! Great colouring:)

Anonymous said...

I really like your style.

WencheP said...

Love your card, it's really cool!

debby4000 said...

fabulous job, its gorgeous.