Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March ScrapaGoGo DT work...

The March ScrapaGoGo contained the gorgeous K&Co "Wild Saffron". This LO uses old photos, from 2000, that I took on my first (prehistoric) Digital Camera. The picture of the Eiffel Tower was taken in two shots...in landscape for the base and portrait for the top section. I noticed when putting the LO together that they matched perfectly, so used them both.
I kept it simple choosing the patterned paper with the graph effect and border. Then just cut some flowers from one of the other sheets and added them with the cut out butterflies and a journal card.

My next project was the mini book from the kit. I used all elements from the kit...as in all my projects. I decided to do a "Book of Georgia", I did and A-G. A is for Adorable, B is for Beautiful, C is for Confident, D is for Determind, E is for Energetic, F is for Fun, G is for Georgia.






The final LO I did was a 12x6, with more pictures of Georgia taken while we went for a walk around Willen Lake.

No comments: