Search This Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Easter Gifts...

I took a little break from card making last night...instead I started to make these cute Easter gifts. I believe this is a technique from Split Coast Stampers that I was shown at the Stampin' Up party I went to on Friday. I am making about 15-20 of these, so far I have 11 almost finished (just need to attach tags to 10 more...LOL) they are crammed full of mini easter eggs including Lindt eggs and Cadbury's mini creme eggs. On this particular one I have used my Tilda Cupcake stamp, Dena's Closet cardstock weight patterned papers, my SU scalloped punch for the tag and a piece of ribbon to attach it.

Caz
x

3 comments:

Charlie said...

This is SOOO cute. Great idea.

angeljakki said...

Its a great idea. Seen it on the tilda challenge blog and I am hoping to have time to make some. You've done a lovely job

jenny said...

Fab idea, they look great. Love all your magnolia cards too x