Search This Blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

Anniversary Cards

I really love this Magnolia "Love" stamp, she is just so cute. I coloured her using Prisma's and Sansador.The other stamps on this card are the "rose" and the "love" which were part of the stamp set in February GoGo Create kit designed by Anam Stubbington exclusively for ScrapaGoGo, and the "ticket" is by Papirloftet. I used Autumn Leaves papers by Rhonna Farrer, and some DCWV cardstock.

I intend to give this to my Hubby on our 19th Wedding Anniversary on the 18th of this month.

This next one uses many of the same products. The stamp is Charmer Edwin by Magnolia, the journal block is by Papirloftet, the box of chocolates is also a Magnolia stamp. The papers are the same as the card above. I made a bit of a mess when making this card. Under the journal block is a nice part of the paper, which I stamped directly onto....and I accidentally stamped one of the letters upside down.....I really didn't want to waste the card...so added the journal block stamp.

I really love the Papirloftet stamps....so may have to look for more as I got all the ones I liked from www.CraftyKrafts.co.uk
Caz
x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

they are really lovely. i always struggle abit with anniversary cards & go the same themes all the time but you show what else can work

Emma said...

That is a gorgeous Tilda stamp, I love how you've coloured her in :)

Louise said...

Wow, you're busy with cards at the moment! They're all lovely. not seen you on HSMS for a while, don't forget us.