Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Baby's First Birthday Card

This is my first card with my new Tingla stamp...she is so cute, and was always out of stock everywhere, I finally got my hands on her last week after resorting to eBay....then days later she came into stock at one of the online stores I buy from......isn't that just typical. Anyway, I stamped her and coloured her using my Prismacolor pencils and Sansador, with 7Gypsies Oh Girl Oh papers, SU scalloped punch, Doodlebug button and my PC for the circular sentiment. I have also added some Sakura clear glitter pen to her hair & wings...you can never have too much sparkle.
Caz
x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

why didn't i think of clear sakura glitter pen for the wings. Cute card xxx

Lilian said...

Cute card Caz. You are amazing! I cannot keep up with your card making - you make them so fast and make it look easy.

debby4000 said...

This fab, I love this stamp I have it myself and when I want a boy I chop off the ponytail.