Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Hanglar & Stanglar Cards

Earlier in the week I arranged for Lynsey to come over and craft while her Hubby and Kids went to the football. After a slight change of plans...due to the extremely cold weather/snow and sleet the Girls came over too. So I spent the whole morning cleaning as we were having dinner all together too. Anyway, in between all the cleaning I made a couple of cards with images sent to me in a swap with Kim over on UKS. I love these stamps...so cute. On this one I used My Prisma's with Sansador on the stamped images. The other stamp used was Stampendous "Two You", which I have coloured with Sakura stardust glitter gel pens. The paper are AMM which came free with an old issue of Scrapbook Inspirations, and American Craft Ribbon.

This next card uses stamps from the same sets. The papers are Crate Paper "Hampton" and the ribbon is American Craft. Image coloured as before.

Tomorrow I am out with Georgia visiting my Dad & Sister. We are having a belated Birthday lunch for me...I think it is Roast Lamb....yum yum.

Caz
x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

they are so-o adorable. its such a shame i can't get hold of some of these images.