Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Easter Card

My new Magnolia's arrived from Sweden yesterday and I couldn't resist diving straight in and making something with them. So here is the Easter card I made last night.

I love this little Tilda in the Bunny Outfit...just so darn cute. The other stamp used "Journal Block" is by Papirloftet. The papers are Basic Grey "Phoebe", ribbon by American Craft and the buttons are Doodlebug. The bling was from QVC and is marked as Design Originals. I also used my ATB Tape Writer for the "Happy Easter".

I made another ATC last night, but didn't have time to load it before I left for work, so will do that later.
Caz
x

6 comments:

angeljakki said...

very cute. Love the buttons awesome.

Amanda said...

lovely card. i adore the papers you used :)

Fae said...

OMG! This is so cute! I have to get me that stamp!

Peechy said...

fabby card as usual, love the colours.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, the colours really make it pop

Anonymous said...

really cute Caz