Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ismaki Challenge 12

They arrived this morning and they are gorgeous....thanks Kim. I love their faces, they are so cute and so different to Magnolia's and Sugar Nellies. Anyway, I wasn't feeling so good today I have been coming down with a cold for the last few days, so I stayed home for the day...and played with my new stamps. So here is the first card I made with my very own Hanglar & Stanglars...

The papers are K&Co "Hopscotch", the buttons are Making Memories and Doodlebug, and the sentiment stamp is by Stampendous.

I am now in the middle of another card with my new stamps, so be prepared to see more of them over the next week until I have made a card with each of them.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Amanda said...

that is so-o cute:)

Peechy said...

yumarooni!! love the colours, get better soon xxx

Maya said...

Beautiful card! And wonderful colouring!

Hugs/Maya

Anonymous said...

Lovely work :o)