Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hanglar & StAnglar Thank You" ATC

I made this cutie for a lady who shall remain nameless until she receives it....which should be tomorrow. I never thought I would ever enjoy making ATC's as all the ones I had seen were very collagey (made that word up) in style and I am rubbish at that sort of style. After seeing all the cute ATC's over on the Magnolia & Friends ATC Blog....I realised they could also be cute and fab. I think this is about the 7th one I have made with a cute stamp, all previous ones were trying to emulate that arty style, and I was pleased I never kept any of them...LOL.

I have been rushing around today trying to get stuff organised before I am off on Friday....only 4 days until I leave for Chesham and ScrapFever....can't wait.

I have another Hanglar & StAnglar card to share a little later, just need to get it loaded.
Caz
x

No comments: