Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 3 "People"

This card was totally inspired by one from Monica I loved the card so much that I went and bought the stamp. I already had the papers and have been using them all month, I think they are my favourite PaperMania papers ever. So in addition to the papers and Bella stamps, I used a Stampin' Up sentiment circle stamp, and some HobbyCraft ribbon. I even used Monica's technique of going around the image in a pale blue colour...it really does make the image pop.
Caz
x

7 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely Caz. I like that technique of going round the edges too.

Andrea, said...

Fab car, love the stamp and those papers are great.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous card. The colors are great.

Tracey said...

This is fantastic, such a fun card

tracie said...

fab card, those papers are gorgeous and loving the yummy cupcake :-)x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is great.I love the colours you have used.

Monica Gale said...

Caz your card is beautiful, and I love the extra brown layer you ve added, also your colouring is gorgeous. Hugs M xx