Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Five Days to go........then it's Fever time....

Ok, so I am now officially excited, for on Friday @ lunchtime I am off to Chesham, to Latimer Place Hotel for ScrapFever April 2008 Retreat....and the pictures of the new refurb look fab. I am planning to upload all the pics I need to print to Costco this evening so that they can be collected on Monday/Tuesday....and I have to start deciding what supplies I want/need to take...LMAO.

I did make another card last night...Another with my gorgeous new Hanglar & StAnglar stamps....I can never get bored of these lovelies.
The other stamps used are Stampendous and Papirloftet, the papers are K&Co "Hopscotch", the ribbons are American Craft, the buttons are from a huge stash I have...I had a buttons addiction for a while...I seem to at least be able to use them now, rather than just hoard them.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the bright colours you have used on this card

angeljakki said...

nice colouring, lovely layout

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Another fantastic card. I love the stamps they are so cute. I have nearly purchased all the sugar nellie stamps, but the hanglar stamps are still my favourite. I hope we will eventually be able to buy them in the UK. I love looking at your creations.

j.jones5753@student.leedsmet.ac.uk

Anonymous said...

ooooh you lucky, lucky girl!! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself!!! :)

Fabulous card, love the colours and he is such a cutie!!!

Marlene x