Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Card Offering...

This is my 6th Christmas card, I intend to make another 4 for the UKS Run Rudolph Run Challenge. I have never been so organised....now if only I can remember to actually write them and post them in time...LOL

I have used Festive Hat Tilda with Blonde Moments Xmas papers, and a Stamps Away sentiment circle, the bling was from QVC and has a label of Design Objectives on it.

I made the Christening card for my Nephew who's christening is next month. I started to make a card with the Magnolia church stamp, but I just wasn't happy, so have put it aside to turn into something else later. In this card I have used the Tilda Bunny stamp, Heidi Swapp baby corner stamps, 7Gypsies papers, QK revolution for the scalloped frame and the heart.

Inside I have printed the following verse/poem...

"Your darling little angel, was sent from heaven above, as you celebrate his christening, you're surrounding him with love".

Hopefully they will like it.
Caz
x

8 comments:

Amanda said...

more amazing cards. i got my 1st magnolia stamp this morning,. just waiting on some new papers then i shall be making some i card i hope.

Charlie said...

Cute x-mas card and VERY CUTE christening card - I am such a xxxxx for baby card - LOOOVE making them. I intend to start early with my x-mas cards too - but it has not happened yet. Just as well - imagine I forget where I put them and can't find them in time !! LOL =0)

Anonymous said...

lovely cards , I do like the little angel one ! so cute
isa

Patsy Jackson said...

Awww they are both fab but esp the christening one - how gorgeous. Just love that scalloped frame!

Patsy x

Unknown said...

That christening card is adorable! I love how you have put all the elements together! i just don't have the knack for things like that!

Handmade cards said...

Fab cards Caz as always, just adorable!

Peechy said...

wowww!! fabby cards, both different and both so cute.
Especially love the way you've laid out the frames... def a cardlifting technique ;o)

Maya said...

Beautiful cards :)
I loved the baby-card!!

Hugs from Maya