Search This Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Little Something Creative

Here are a couple of cards I made last night. I loved the colours on the card I made yesterday that I decided to use the rest of the mini papers on another card. So here it is, I used the Love Tilda stamp.....which is soooo cute, together with Doodlebug Love stamps, Jenni Bowlin mini papers, Bo Bunny ribbon, Doodlebug and American Craft buttons and Sakura glitter gel pens, and my Prismacolors with Sansador to colour the image. To add dimension I have put some of the envelopes onto 3D foam.

This card was done using the Tilda & Edwin stamp, Box of Chocolates stamp, and the ScrapaGoGo February stamps that were designed by Anam Stubbington. The papers were from a Lasting Impressions "Summer Love" 6x6 paper pad that I have had lying around for a long time. I stamped the rose twice, once onto the red paper and cut the roise head out and layered it onto the first stamped image. I then added some glitter with a Sakura stardust gel pen. The image is again coloured with my Prismacolor's and Sansador.
Caz
x

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful Cards Caz. I love the colours you have used in the Tilda card. Nikki x

Charlie said...

Lovely cards - that Tilda is soooo cute and I love the colours you used and the tiny swak envelopes. Well done indeed!!

angeljakki said...

Love the cards. Great colours. The couple are on my order aren't they the cutest.

Nic said...

Fabulous cards Caz. Love 'em!

Fae said...

Gorgeous cards - love the colour on the first one :)

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous cards, stunning

JaneH said...

Caz, I think we'll just have to vote you as the Queen of the Tilda cards.... each one is just great!

Amanda said...

the top one, i love those colours:) the other card is great too