Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Magnolia & Sugar Nellie Collaboration...

Last night my Magnolia's and Sugar Nellie's decided that they wanted to collaborate on a card. Yesterday was a busy day and I never got a chance to colour...thankfully I had a couple of coloured images sitting there waiting to be made into something. I really hate for a day to pass without having created something...after all...a day without craft is a day wasted...LOL

So for this one I used Sugar Nellie Cowboy (from the Funkykits Kit) and Magnolia Horse. The sentiment is a stampendous stamp. I used Crate Papers "Hampton" and the sheriff's badge is a QK die and finally I used my Prisma's with Sansador to colour the stamped images.

I had a lovely email the other evening, really made my week. It was from Owen the designer of the new "Millie & George" stamps that are available exclusively from www.sillymonkeycrafts.co.uk. He said how much he liked my cards, and that I should send some of them into the DT callout over on the website. Sadly I am unable to design for anyone else other than ScrapaGoGo, and to be honest life is so busy right now, that I wouldn't want to commit to anything else. So "Thank You Owen", it is always nice to receive a compliment.

For all those other Magnolia "Tilda" obsessed stampers out there...quick heads up, www.theglitterpot.co.uk have had a delivery of Magnolia stamps, none of the newest release, but a lovely selection none the less.

Hope everyone is having a fab day/week, today is my last working day this week as I am at Georgia's school tomorrow doing crafty things with the Year One Student....and Staff...LOL
Caz
x

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card, always find male card hard but this is perfect. I do love that horse stamp, after seeing this card it has moved to the top of my wish list

Kim said...

Gorgeous as always Caz. I love those Stampendous greetings stamps and had to get them!!

Amanda said...

Lovely card hun :) You coloured your horse so nice.
I;m hopefully heading to Glitter Pot tomorrow so am very excited to think i can actually look before i buy magnolias now :)