Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge "Chocolate"

Hmmm....one of my favourite things...chocolate. Years ago my Mum bought me this cute fridge magnet that said "I like chocolate-alot" and when I saw the challenge, it reminded me of that long forgotten fridge magnet.

I used my new Tilda in T-Shirt stamp with PaperMania "Retro Floral" papers, and ATB tape writer. Tilda is coloured with my Prismacolor's and Sansador, and has Sakura Clear Glitter Gel pen on her wings.

Thanks to the ladies over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog for another great challenge.
Caz
x

9 comments:

Annie said...

love your Tilda ATC - looks like she's been at the Easter Eggs already! thanks for joining in the fun again this week. annie x

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC, love the papers

tracie said...

lovely ATC :-)x

Sharon said...

Lol yes I think she does like chocolate alot by the looks of her mouth!! Great ATC.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Caz :D
Love it!!!

Christine said...

elle est adorable !! bravo !!

Tracey said...

Ohh that is gorgeous, so cute

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Hihi, your ATC is really cute :)

Ila said...

This ATC is So Cute!!! Love it!!