Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge "Blue & Yellow"

Here is my ATC for this weeks challenge. I love this little Bear Edwin from the newest Magnolia release.
I even splashed out and used my new Basic Grey "Cupcake" papers from the 6x6 pad I purchased last week. The sentiment is done using my ATB tape writer and as usual I have used my Prismacolors and blended with Sansador. The little piece of ribbon making a tab is by American Craft.

Another fab challenge ladies, so thanks.
Caz
x

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! I like Edwin to rabbit !!!!!
woooooo I love it !!!!

Kim said...

Caz, do I need one of these ATB tape writers?!!

Tova said...

Love your ATC, great work on this !

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful ATC ! I love this stamp ! Very great work !

Annie said...

so cute! beautiful ATC. May I ask what a tape writer is? thanks for joining in the fun this week. annie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and he's so cute.

vavo said...

So cute... I love it... Scrap Bizzz

Sharon said...

He is so sweet. Gorgeous ATC.

Nixe-Moni said...

Fabulous ATC .. sooooo sweet. Love it :))

Tracey said...

So so cute, love it

Anonymous said...

very beautiful atc

Leann said...

Oooooh, this is so cute!
Thanks for coming to play with us!

Chatdoro said...

superbe carte, bravo bises chatdoro