Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge "In the Pink"

So there is a new Tilda Challenge Blog on the block, only this one is all about ATC's. Now I have only ever made about 12, and most of them were part of a swap during a Cyber Crop on UKScrappers. So yesterday I checked out the new challenge (only the second one) and it was "In the Pink". Last night I had a play, and inspired by both Marlene and Andrea...I decided to have a go, and made a few. I really enjoyed it, and think I will have to make more. Georgia has even asked me to make her some....now there's a surprise...NOT.

Anyway I used a mixture of products, the pink papers are by 7Gypsies "Baby Oh Girl", and the green ones are Basic Grey "Phoebe". I added some Hobbycraft ribbon to one of them, and a Dovecraft "Kolette Hall" stamp...Picture Perfect....I only stamped the perfect bit.

Check out the Blog...have a go.....it fun.
Caz
x

15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATCs, love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining in with Tilda and Friends.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute !!!

Annie said...

three fabulous ATCs - I do like the middle Tilda one, she is a very popular Tilda this week! thanks for joining in this week. annie x

Muhli said...

Wonderful pink ATCs!

Anonymous said...

Great ATC's. I'll definitely be having a go at this one!

Anonymous said...

Stunning ATC's Caz!! love them all :)

Marlene x

debby4000 said...

These are fabulous.

Chatdoro said...

so lovely ATC, bravo pour toutes ces créations.

Bises Chatdoro

Tova said...

Lovely ATC's, especially the first and third !

Anne said...

Lovely ATC's - you've been busy! Love the two baby ones, great papers!

Alison said...

They are all gorgeous ATCs but i love the first one, so cute.

Anonymous said...

there are so beautiful, I like your work !!!

tracie said...

gorgeous, you have been busy. I love them all, so cute :-)x

Lilian said...

Whoa! 3 ATCs? you really are super gal. :) Real fab!

Jo said...

These are fabulous!!