Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 27 "Chocolate"

This weeks challenge over on the Arty Girlz Challenge Blog was to create a chocolate themed project....You had to use chocolate plus another colour...and of course white was also allowed. So here is mine, I learnt this technique at a Stampin' Up party, and thought I would make another one. I have used my Shy Tilda and cupcake stamps from Magnolia. The Papers are Basic Grey "Sultry" & "Sugared", the ribbon is by Stampin' Up "choc chip taffeta", and I used my ATB tape writer for the sentiment.
You wouln't believe this is actually my third attempt at completing this challenge, as I kept adding another colour.....finally I have managed to stick to the two colours.
Caz
x

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh yummy. So gorgeous. Love it.

Kath Stewart said...

Love your cards - look good enough to eat
Kath
xxxxx

Tracey said...

Scrummy

Anonymous said...

Fabby!

Sandra said...

That's great! I'm getting hungry...

Samm said...

Very cute!!! lovely!

Samm
x

angeljakki said...

love the pink and brown combo, very cute

Leo said...

Wow! Super scrummy card, love it!

Penny said...

So pretty! I love the cupcakes :)

Julie Allain said...

Love your card Caz and pink and brown is my fave combo

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx