Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More cards from me....


I tried some different things out last night. I decided that I wanted to use less patterned paper on a few cards and see how they turned out. So I stamped the card around the edges using my Autumn Leaves Swirls 2. I then coloured it using my Sakura Stardust Glitter Gel Pens. The other stamps used are Magnolia Love Tilda and Stampendous Happy Birthday 2U circle sentiment. The patterned paper is Basic Grey "Phoebe", the scalloped punch is by SU and the ribbon is Bo Bunny.

I was so pleased with how it came out that I did it again....but coloured in a different combination....

This ones uses WRMK patterned paper, Magnolia Tilda with Heart Present and Doodlebug ribbon...all other elements are as above.

I have a couple more colour combo's on the go at the moment, so will finish them off tonight.
Caz
x

7 comments:

angeljakki said...

very nice, love the papers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards - so pretty!

Peechy said...

fabby cards yet again!! love the stamping background.

Amanda said...

brilliant cards. those swirls look fantastic

Anonymous said...

cute cards Caz!! your coloring is beautiful
isa uk x

Charlie said...

VERY pretty - lovely swirls - well done. I always struggle with patterned paper and quite like the odd subtle cards - yours are right in the middle of the noisy/quiet cards and lovely.

TCake said...

these are lovely.....thankyou for sharing...Tx