Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Birthday Hidden Message Card

After doing the Tilda & Co Challenge this week, I decided to make another hidden message card. I used most of the same products as I did previously. The main thing I changed was the theme and stamp. This stamp is one of the new Tilda's. The previous Tilda with balloons....only had one balloon. I liked this stamp for the heart balloon.
Like last time, I stamped onto shrink plastic to make a small charm that is hidden under the flap. At the moment I have left the tag without a message so that I can personalise it at a later date.

Caz
x



6 comments:

Amanda said...

i love the bright colours of this

Maya said...

Beautiful card!
Love the colours and the wrapping (not sure it`s called that...)

Hugs from Maya

Nic said...

Fabulous card as ever Caz. Great colours.

angeljakki said...

lovley colours very cute.

Tracey said...

Another FAb card

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Another cute card Caz and I just love the bright colours. Nikki x