Search This Blog

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Stampin' Up and Tilda

Here is a picture of the project I made last night when I went to a friends Stampin' Up party. It was a lovely little project. Michelle, the SU demonstrator knew we were all crafters so didn't want to make anything too basic. This was a perfect project...not too difficult that you couldn't chat while making it...but not so simple that you didn't learn anything...so thanks Michelle. She also showed us how to make a really cute little box to hold a few pieces of candy...will have to have a go at it later.

I made this card using a Magnolia that arrived yesterday from Sweden. In the delivery I had lots of duplicates as I had been too impatient to wait....well at least they all went in a flash...and I managed to swap two of them for stamps that I didn't have already...so a bonus. Anyway, back to the card. I used Baking Tilda stamp, Autumn Leaves stamp for the ticket and Doodlebug Little Mini Simply Sweet alpha for "today is", Basic Grey "Phoebe" papers, DCWV scalloped cardstock, SU scalloped punch.
Caz

2 comments:

angeljakki said...

She is lovely. I go that stamp to make a scrapping page I hope to get it done in the next couple of weeks.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the papers you have used.