Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Hanglar & Stanglar

I just can't get enough of my new stamps...so much so that I have made another card with one of them. So here is one I made last night.

I haven't added a sentiment yet, that is when I decide, I will add one.

Materials used:
Stamps by Hanglar & Stanglar
Papers by K&Co "Hopscotch"
Ribbon by American Craft
Scalloped punch by Stampin' Up
Stamped images coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with paper stumps and Sansador.
Caz
x

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

How are you feeling?

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, so cute!

Christine said...

beautiful card, nice colors!
little angel
http://lepetitmondedechristine.over-blog.com

Fab said...

Hi Caz that card is so cute ! Where did you purchase your Hanglar stamps from, please ?